Religious Marriage Ceremony

My Post (9).jpg

If you would like Imam Farooq S. Aboelzahab to officiate your marriage please contact us by using this link. 

Please remember the following:

For Imam Farooq Aboelzahab to be able to officiate your marriage via a religous marriage certificate you must first have a certificate of marriage completed and filed at your local court.

%d bloggers like this: